4D Hair Restoration at Zoe Medical
A Revolutionary Hair Loss Solution In Singapore For Thick & Healthy Hair
A healthy head of hair is our crowning glory. The reality, however, is that due to stress, bad habits, aging and/or genetics, undesirable hair loss has become a part of daily life. It is normal to experience a sense of hopelessness when faced with a receding hairline, balding crown, or even patchy bald spots (medically termed alopecia).
4D Hair Restoration at Zoe Medical aims to provide you with a permanent and holistic solution to getting back healthy and thick hair WITHOUT having to make a single cut, incision or stitch. A typical procedure takes approximately 2 hours from start to finish.
In complying with international treatment guidelines and protocols and using cutting-edge technology (without any cutting), you can be assured that the experienced Zoe Medical team will be with you every step of the way on your 4D Hair Restoration journey.
What is treated by 4D Hair Restoration?
The procedure is specially designed to treat:
- Excessive hair loss – to add hair volume for those losing more than 50 strands of hair a day
- Insufficient hair growth – to boost hair density in sparsely covered areas
- Weak hair follicles – to strengthen existing follicles with FDA approved stem cell micrografting
- Unhealthy scalp – to restore scalp health using patented Wetling microcurrent therapy
The end result? Natural-looking long-lasting thick hair growing on a healthy scalp, worthy of the title “crowning glory”.
4D Hair Restoration can also treat facial areas such as eyebrows, eyelashes, sideburns, and even moustaches.
What makes 4D Hair Restoration different?
The older, more traditional methods of hair restoration typically involve cutting a strip of scalp, separating hair follicles and stitching the wound in a linear fashion. This leaves a wound to care for, as well as a permanent scar in the area of surgery.
In contrast, 4D Hair Restoration uses a combination of Sapphire as well as ERASE (Electronic Rotation Assisted Single Extraction) technology to harvest and reposition the hair follicles WITHOUT any cutting, stitching or linear scars. Through ERASE technology, the benefits to patients are:
- Maximal follicular survival – up to 97% survival and success of repositioned hair growth
- NO linear scarring
- Rapid recovery – with the new Trivellini system coming soon, we aim for patients to walk from Restoration to Restaurant!
For those looking to have an even quicker “back-to-normal” recovery, 4D Hair Restoration will soon welcome the Trivellini Long Hair Repositioning to the family. Being able to reposition long hairs also means that the visibility of any redness is reduced, so you’ll be more comfortable heading out not long after 4D—in line with our aim to get patients from Restoration to Restaurant!
What are the results of 4D Hair Restoration?
There is minimal downtime and you can expect to be back to normal within a few weeks. It is not uncommon to experience some swelling or minor discomfort, but this is easily treatable with oral pain relievers.
24 hours after the procedure, you will need to head back to Zoe Medical for Wetling Microcurrent Stimulator therapy. This is super beneficial for a healthy scalp, as it infuses the treated area with growth factors and protein. After all, you’ll need a healthy environment for your hair follicles to grow in full vigor.
Don’t be too surprised if you notice your newly transplanted hair falling out ~2 weeks after the procedure, since it’s all part of the recovery process! As for visible results, you can first start to see new hair to grow within 4 to 6 months. Fully visible results are most apparent after 9 months to 1 year.
Why choose Zoe Medical for your 4D Hair Restoration?
- We have an experienced team that follows the rigorous standards and protocols of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. We started restoring hair in 2005 under the leadership of Dr R Sundarason, a local pioneer in hair transplantation procedures.
- Dr Sundarason led the team until his passing in 2017, and Zoe Medical strives to keep his legacy by staying up-to-date with the latest developments and technology, in order to give our patients safe while offering effective treatments with optimal results.
- We take a lot of pains to make sure that our patients experience none! We do so by having heavily invested in both Hair Restoration equipment as well as pain management technology.
- We aim to deliver exceptional results while pricing our services fairly.
- We continuously invest in modern technology. As firm believers in keeping up to date with the latest available advancements in Hair Restoration (like ERASE), we are able to stay competitive in results, recovery and price!
- We comply with Ministry of Health guidelines of having performed more than the minimum number of hair restoration procedures with good outcomes between 1 October 2006 to 30 September 2008.
Whatever your hair issues might be, the 4D Hair Restoration procedure offers an affordable, evidence-based and long-lasting solution to restore your “crowning glory!” Get in touch with Zoe Medical for a complete hair assessment and take the next step to “New Hair, New Life!”
Reach out to Zoe Medical to find out more! Whatsapp us here!
Address: #03-07/08 Camden Medical Centre, One Orchard Boulevard, Singapore 248649
Telephone: 6836 6035 or 9147 6430
All information provided is purely for educational purposes only and does not constitute as medical advice.